Lisa/S is a micro footprint general purpose autopilot starter kit.
Lisa/S was developed in collaboration with TU-Delft in the Netherlands. It is the smallest fully capable autopilot available on the market.
Technical Paper: Lisa/S 2.8g autopilot for GPS-based autonomous flight.
This Kit contains:
- 1 x Lisa/S
- 1 x Superbit USBRF Dongle
- 2 x CyRF Modules (one mounted on Lisa/S, and one mounted on USBRF dongle)
- 2 x 2.4GHz U.FL whip antennas
- 1 x 10mm x 10mm GPS patch antenna (optional)
- 1 x Cortex JTAG connector to 4 pin SWD connector adapter
- 1 x TTL level UART adapter
- 2 x 0.05" pitch 10 pin headers
- 1 x 0.05" pitch 4 pin header
Things you might want to add to get started:
- Black Magic Probe Mini JTAG/SWD programmer ( The Lisa/S does not come pre-programmed, you need a SWD programmer to be able to operate the hardware)
- U.FL GPS antenna (for example EWGA310 from Embeddded Works)
We recommend the use the following transmitters:
We are working on adding more remote controls to the list.
All orders above $450 qualify for free standard shipping.
German engineering, assembled and tested in the USA.