Lisa/S is a micro footprint general purpose autopilot.
Lisa/S was developed in collaboration with TU-Delft in the Netherlands. It is the smallest fully capable autopilot available on the market.
- 72MHz 32bit ARM Cortex M3 MCU with 16KB RAM and 512KB Flash
- Combined 3 Axis Gyroscope and 3 Axis Accelerometer
- 3 Axis Magnetometer
- Barometer (Altimeter)
- U-Blox GPS
- Attached Superbit CYRF providing Spektrum RC control and telemetry.
- Switching buck/boost converter allowing wide range of power input making it perfect and stable for operation from a 1S LiPO cell. (WARNING: The board is designed to be powered only by a 1S LiPo. This means the board can only accept up to +5.5V, any higher voltage may lead to the destruction of the power supply circuitry.)
- 2 MOSFET switches connected to PWM output channels
- 6 PWM outputs
- 1 debug UART port
- 1 CAN interface
- 1 Bind/Boot tact switch
- SWD programming/debugging interface
- Size: 20mm x 20mm x 5mm (0.787" x 0.787" x 0.197")
- Weight: 2.8g (0.1oz)
What is included:
What you will probably need:
For more information on Lisa/S visit the Paparazzi UAV project wiki.
Technical Paper: Lisa/S 2.8g autopilot for GPS-based autonomous flight
We recommend using the following transmitters:
We are working on adding more remote controls to the list.