Elle0 features a very powerful 32bit ARM Cortex M4 micro processor, and is still backwards compatible to the Lisa/M and Lisa/MX you know and love. The footprint of the board is a standard 30.5mm x 30.5mm that was made popular by the nano racer quad community. This makes it easy to replace the autopilot on your racer quad and benefit from the features and stability of the Paparazzi UAV framework. This hardware was developed as part of the Paparazzi UAV framework project and is fully integrated and very well tested.
If you are a hobbyist, researcher or system integrator that wants flexibility and high quality at a low cost this is the best choice for you. Because Elle0 was developed by and for the Paparazzi UAV developer community it provides a vast library of modules and subsystems making your path to autonomous flight a breeze.
This version of the board supports programming over the built in USB port (DFU bootloader). It automatically detects if you power the board via USB and starts in Bootloader mode, which is a great simplification. The JTAG pins are broken out and can optionally be populated with a standard Cortex 10pin connector.
This board provides the following features:
STM32F4 168MHz ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller with FPU
- 1 Mbyte of Flash memory
- 192+4 Kbytes of SRAM including 64-Kbyte of CCM (core coupled memory) data RAM
- Cryptographic acceleration: hardware acceleration for AES 128, 192, 256, Triple DES, HASH (MD5, SHA-1), and HMAC
- True random number generator
- 3 axis gyroscope (connected over SPI for high speed sampling and low latency)
- 3 axis accelerometer (connected over SPI for high speed sampling and low latency)
- 3 axis magnetometer (connected over SPI for high speed sampling and low latency)
- barometer (connected over dedicated SPI for low noise operation and low latency)
- 1 I2C auxilary sensor connection
- 2 TTL level serial ports for telemetry radio and GPS
- 2 serial input interfaces for remote control receivers (using Spektrum compatible JST connectors)
- 1 USB port for easy firmware upgrade
- 8 PWM outputs/inputs for servos or legacy PPM RC receivers
- 2 Analog inputs for system battery voltage and current measurement
- CAN TX and RX lines are accessible
What is included:
- 1 x Elle0 autopilot board
- 4 x 0.1" pitch 2 x 3 pin right angle headers for servos
- 2 x 0.1" pitch 4 pin right angle headers
- 1 x 0.1" pitch 4 pin vertical receptacle (female connector)
- 2 x JST Spektrum satellite compatible connectors
The headers are not Pre-Soldered to the board for maximum flexibility.
We recommend ordering the G0 GPS module and R0 telemetry radio kit together with the Elle0 autopilot when using it for autonomous aircraft.
For more information on Elle0 visit the Paparazzi UAV wiki. Or contact us via E-Mail or Gitter Chat.
All orders above $450 qualify for free standard shipping.